The mission of the Social Communication Foundation is to improve lifetime outcomes for young people with social communication challenges and to provide advanced communication skills for non-challenged communicators who interact with them in many areas of life.
We envision centers for social communication around the country, with input from experts around the world, where everyone benefits:
- People with social communication challenges.
- High school students with typical skills seeking advanced communication abilities and opportunity for leadership.
- College and graduate interns in many fields involving social communications.
- Educators wanting improved school environments.
- Providers who will receive referrals for young people who need training before participating in our Inclusion Teaming™ programs.
- Employers seeking ways to increase effective communications among employees.
- Mediators who want to give a voice to all participants.
- Families desiring less tension and better understanding among its members.